Thursday, June 3, 2010

Goodbye Flagstaff...Hello Utah

This past weekend (memorial) my Family and Grandma Evans drove down to Flagstaff to help Jeff and I move home. We are so thankful for their help and time!!! We couldn't have done it alone!
While they were here, we were able to go to Sedona and spend the day.
At the Oak Creek Canyon lookout

It's crazy to think that next year at this time I will have my Doctorate in Physical Therapy!!!
I can't wait to finally be finished with my schooling.




On our way home we had breakfast at the Cowboy's smokehouse in Panguitch and Jeff got some HUGE pancakes that were an inch thick and larger than his face!!!
BEFORE:


AFTER:

Shan had a talent competition that she tried out for yesterday. I thought she looked really cute!


Tommorrow we are unloading the trailer and moving our stuff into our new apartment in Herriman. We are excited to have a brand new apartment and I am looking forward to having a new place to decorate!! We are also going to have a "new start" because Jeff and I are going to do the "South Beach Diet". It will be a challange for us since all we eat are unhealthy foods (cause thats what we can afford), but we both need to loose some weight and I figured what a better time than now. We dont have any food in our apartment anyway so I will only buy things that are on the Phase 1 of this diet. (We are starting it on Sat. and phase one lasts 2 weeks and pretty much you can only eat lettuce and eggs) I also plan on walking every morning now that we live in a neighboorhood area that I feel safe to walk in.

In other good news Jeff was able to find a temp job working at Salt Lake Cabinets in West Jordan. It was a little sooner than we thought but we are greatful for the income! Hopefully he can impress the supervisor so that this job can become a permenant one because it has great benefits!





No comments:

Post a Comment