Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Fun

I thought I had already posted pictures from the Salt Lake Bees game we went to, but I guess I forgot. We went a few weeks ago with our friend from Snow College Bryce and his wife. Jeff and I enjoy going to the Bees games, especially on the Harmon's Family nights where tickets are only $3 a person!!! This night was really cold and rainy (hence my flat hair) but we still had lots of fun and are looking forward to another game soon.



Bryce and his wife bought some blue cotton candy and this is what everyone's mouths looked like afterwards. It was hard to take anyone serious when they looked like this. The best part was a little 5 year old boy turning to Jeff and laughing at his blue mouth and Jeff had no idea that he looked like this!!



This weekend we went to the West Jordan Demolition derby. It was a lot better than the Bluffdale Derby because the drivers were much more aggressive. Throughout the night I think 4 or 5 cars ended up getting flipped over, which was scary but cool.


This is the car that I thought would be the winner because he did so well earlier....guess he's out now!

One of the cars getting flipped



Another car that got flipped over
Shannon also performed at WestFest in West Valley. She did great!!
Grandma and Grandpa Pearson supporting Shannon at WestFest

No comments:

Post a Comment