Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday and Goodbye to the Jeep

Last night we were able to sell my Jeep. I am bittersweet about selling it because it was the first car I ever bought and it was really good in the snow, but it had lots of little problems that I was tired of dealing with and spending money on. We are now on the search for either an SUV or truck to replace it. You don't realize how nice it is to have 2 cars until you only have 1. Hopefully we will be able to find a good deal on a new one soon.
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I turned 24 this past week and enjoyed getting together with our family at Donkey Park to celebrate along with Father's Day. Jeff took me to California Pizza Kitchen for my birthday dinner so that I could get my favorite pizza (California Club) and we went to Leatherby's for some ice cream.


My birthday cake

This year I chose to have a carrot cake from Costco...YUM!!
In other news, Jeff has been working lots of overtime at work and I have been trying to finish up decorating our new place with my mom's help. Last weekend we went to the Bluffdale Demolition Derby and had a lot of fun. We also watched fireworks at South Jordan Days. In store for this weekend is the Riverton Rodeo on Friday and then the West Jordan Demo Derby. We have really enjoyed going to the 'smash up' derbys because it is prime people watching....we love counting all the mullets!!! We are also hoping to go to Hatch for the 4th of July weekend.
This wednesday is the Backstreet Boys concert. I got tickets for my birthday and will be going with my mom and shannon. It will be interesting to compare this concert to back in the day when they were popular. A lot of girls my age are going and re-living our teen years!
Also the new twilight movie, Eclipse is coming out next wednesday and of course Shannnon got tickets for all the girls to go see it. I am still trying to get through the final book in the series..it is quite long!

No comments:

Post a Comment