Sunday we went with Jared, Amanda, and Hayden Lundquist to Glen Canyon Dam and took a tour. One interesting fact that I learned was that the amount of cement in the Dam's wall is equivalent to a 4 lane highway from Phoenix to Chicago!! Later that afternoon we relaxed and had smores around the fire once the rest of our friends had arrived.
Monday the weather was beautiful! It was in the 80's and NOT windy (which is rare for Powell) but later in the afternoon the winds picked up a little. We all decided to go to the Lone Rock beach and play in the water and sand for a while.
I got through all of my finals and ended up with all A's and 1 B, so I was pleased. My cumulative gpa in grad school is a 3.7!!! Grad school has been a whole new ball game for me and I was happy to get good grades. Also I passed the Cumulative PT school test, which was another relief. This last week I started my summer classes. I took a business course which was interesting because we learned the in's and out's of starting our own practice. On Friday and Sat. I took an acute care class which was also very helpful. This next Fri and Sat will be my final summer class!!! It is a spine course which I have heard is beneficial, but it will be nice to finally be done with the "class work" part of my education.
I also got my final internship in Utah after going through a thousand hoops with many clinics, but I will be going to an IHC clinic in Saratoga Springs!!
We are looking forward to moving back to Utah in 2 weeks. We have been packing a little each week and hoping that everything works out with our new place in Herriman. My family is coming next Thursday to help us move and do a little site seeing (Grand canyon, Sedona, Flagstaff). I am excited to have them see where we have been living the last 2 years!
I love the pictures. We had a blast camping. I was surprised at how well Curtis took to it. Good luck with packing and everything. if you need help let me know. We will have lots of free time. In fact why dont you just count on us coming to help. Let us know when!!! We sure are going to miss you guys, but we wont be far away from each other come August. We went and looked at the apartments that you are moving into, they are nice. (just a bit to far off the beaten path for us) But you will have fun living there, i can tell. Anyway, we will see you soon. We ARE hanging out before you move.
ReplyDelete