Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Jeff!!!

This past week we celebrated Jeff's 26th birthday and will continue to celebrate this next weekend (in true Evans fashion of month-long birthday celebrating). Jeff and I went to dinner at Braza Grill where Jeff got to eat all the meat he could handle and then my parents took us out to see a movie. Sunday, Jeff celebrated at his parents house for dinner and then this weekend we are having a BBQ at our house. I forgot my camera last week, so hopefully I can get some other pics this next party.

We went to our second Dr. appointment today and heard the baby's heart beat again....160bpm.. the same as last month. All of my blood work from last visit turned out great! Now if only I could get over my naseua....I shouldn't complain about the symptoms of being pregnant since I am just lucky to be pregnant, but being sick to your stomach all day everyday is really getting old! I feel like I have the flu and only throw up when I eat sweets. My stomach started to pop out at week 14 and I started getting stretch marks....boo! We have also set up our ultrasound to find out the gender.... APRIL 11th! (The day we will be on the radio from hell show on x96 and leave for Hawaii the next day). We are thrilled and so excited to find out the gender. Jeff and I have our hunches... but I guess we have to wait a little longer to find out. I haven't bought much besides diapers because I want to know the gender first.

No comments:

Post a Comment