Finally a POSITIVE!
After struggling for over a year with ttc, I finally sought help at the Reproductive Center at the U and after 2 iui's, lots of money and missed work days, weeks of daily self-injections of hormones and other medications, and tons of prayers we finally had success!
This little ones due date is September 13, 2012! It has been a very rough first trimester as some days I couldn't even move off the couch for days, not being able to eat anything, and feeling terrible but luckily I think the end of the sick days are close as now I am actually able to eat real food and help around the house, oh and I can actually stay awake until 7 pm! I have come to appreciate Jeff so much more as he has been such a great help to keep up with our crazy life, working 60 hours a week, and taking care of me. I am now 11 weeks along and saw our Ob/gyn this past week and got to hear the baby's heart beat which the Dr. said was strong and healthy. The one consistant craving I have had the past few weeks is Chick Fil-a chicken sandwhiches...I never really loved them before, but I could eat them everyday now!
In other exciting news, Jeff and I finally booked our vacation to Hawaii for April. This trip has been long-awaited since we never really went on a honeymoon, or had a graduation trip last year and we figured we need to do it now or we will never go once this little baby is here!
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you guys! You wil be awesome parents. Have fun in Hawaii as well! I am jealous :)
ReplyDelete