Jeff and I both had Labor Day weekend off of work/school so we decided to relax a little and also do a little hiking and 4-wheeling. We went up to Tibble Fork with my family and 4-wheeled for a little while...it was fun but really busy up there.
Ster having fun crossing a river

Dad crossing the river


On Sunday, Jeff and I went up to Brighton to hike up to Lake Mary, Catherine, and Martha and Doglake. Well, we were only able to make it to Doglake and Lake Mary, but it was still fun because we had never been up there before (I didn't even know that there were lakes up there!)

This picture is hard to see, but this is Great Western and the cat track we usually ride on in the winter

Lake Mary

Dog Lake (this is usually completely covered up in the winter and is a favorite snowboarding spot for Jeff)

View from under the Crest chairlift
Also, we decided to splurge a bit and buy tickets to the Dew Tour (which is next weekend). I have always wanted to go so I am really excited to see Skateboard, BMX, and FMX and all of the pros like Ryan Sheckler, Shaun White, Metal Mulisha guys, and Ryan Nyquist. We also bought tickets to see Senses Fail and Bayside over Halloween weekend. They put on such a great show and we can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment