Sunday, September 26, 2010

KISS concert and Deer Creek

Last week my dad got free tickets to the KISS concert at the Real Stadium so he invited us to go. We had pretty good seats ($85 a ticket!) so we were happy. It was a crazy entertaining night and lots of fun. Jeff and I ended up leaving before they played a lot of the songs we knew because I had to teach a class early the next morning.

Shannon, Jeff, and Stevie (shan's friend)
The giant KISS banner before they came out
Still rockin' the outfits....I don't know how they perform in those shoes

They were very entertaining from the outfits, fireworks coming out of their guitars, floating stages with smoke, glittery guitars, blood on Gene Simmons face, and playing their guitars on their backs
Oh and did I mention....FIRE and lots of it

This one is hard to see....but he had blood all down his face...kinda gross


Deer Creek for Sterling's birthday party. The weather couldn't have been nicer and there was nobody on the Lake....too bad it was ice cold.

Ster enjoying the glassy water

Ster and Jeff tubing....I went too but the pics are on my mom's camera

No comments:

Post a Comment