Riverton 4th of July parade with my cute girls followed by fireworks at the park.
The girls got to ride in the Sandy 4th of July parade with Grandpa Matt and Sandy City Fire too! They were supposed to ride in the back of the old Model A firetruck, but it was leaking antifreeze so they hopped onto another truck. They loved throwing candy to everyone and having a little for themselves too!
We love free stuff and the girls and I were excited to make cow masks for free Chick Fil A!
In July, one of my favorite and most positive patients I have worked with Dianne Thompson, was discharged from therapy. She had been coming to our clinic for over 1 year!Aubrie participated in a soccer clinic by RSL and got to meet on of the professional soccer players and Leo the Lion.
Tee Tee is a cat that I grew up with when I was young. I remember when we got him and I took him to school for show and tell. He was so wild and scared that he climbed up the back wall( made of carpet) in the classroom up to the ceiling! He was such as sweet kitty and passed away from kidney problems.














No comments:
Post a Comment