Thursday, February 15, 2018

Valentines

One day in February, I was looking through the pictures on my phone and couldn't help but crack up laughing when I saw the pictures Aubrie took of herself!
                                         
 
We had some nice days in February so we took advantage of playing outside to get some energy out. Brynnley loves riding her princess bike with her big sister in her Corvette.
              





My hair continues to grow but is in an awkward stage....I can't wait for it to start growing a little more. It started to fall out more frequently now from my chemotherapy medication so I am starting back on using Bosley hair growth products.
On Valentines, Jeff was given tickets to the Jazz game from Ivory for the 10th row. We enjoyed access to the VIP dinner and all you can eat snacks during the game! It was fun to see the players so close up! 





Aubrie was so excited to go to Kindergarten orientation at her new school, Silver Crest. She made sure to pick out a cute outfit, have cute hair and grandma Susie took her to get her nails painted! Our boundary school is a new elementary called Bastian which has been open only a year now. Unfortunately, the daycare won't bus kids there so we had to get an exception made to have Aubrie go to Silver Crest, but it seems like a very nice school and isn't too far, just next to the Rec Center in Herriman.

No comments:

Post a Comment