Saturday, October 7, 2017

October Cancer update


I had my last CT scan in October. I continue to have about 8 tumors that the doctors are watching but this scan showed that the tumors haven't changed size since my last scan. Dr. Werner considers this result to be positive and thinks the chemo medication is doing it's job. Along with Letrozole and Palbociclib and tons of supplements, green pressed juice, diet changes, lots of exerices and using the Rife machine 2 hrs every other day at least things are not growing! I have actually been feeling pretty good, but still have a lot of joint pain in my ankles, knees and hands that is worse with cold weather. I take the chemo medication for 20 days everyday and get 1 week off. The 3rd week on the medication is usually the hardest due to pn and fatigue. It usually takes me the entire week off the pill to start feeling like a normal person again, just in time to start taking it again.

I am excited my hair is getting longer and finally able to get it into a small ponytail!



No comments:

Post a Comment