April 26th I got my hair re-colored by Amber. I was really nervous to see what color it would turn especially since our first experience coloring it with Chemo still in my hair! I was a little shocked to see it so platinum blonde, but I actually like it a lot better with this style!
I also started having eyelash extensions put on at this time. At the beginning of the year, my eyelashes were slowly starting to grow back and by April, a lot of them had fallen out again! I absolutely love them now and it is so nice to speed up my getting ready time!
Before and Afters:
This is my hair in May after getting home from getting it colored...not my favorite style by Amber.
Hair in July 2016
I have been able to get on a good routine of going to the gym at least 3-4 times a week. I had to start very slow at the beginning of the year with just short walks around the track and soon I was able to ride the recumbent bike and elliptical. I was amazed when I was actually able to run this Spring! I was exhausted afterwards, but it made me feels so good and like my old self again. In May I got the courage to try some water aerobics classes at the rec center. At first, I would be so tired after an hour workout but soon realized how much strength I was gaining every day. In June I decided to start taking a step aerobics class once a week and loved it! I had so much more energy when I would go to the gym, even after a long day at work!








No comments:
Post a Comment