The start of Spring was a little rough this year with cars having problems, medical bills, sickness, and little little beauty of a rock causing a lot of damage.
Jeff decided to mow the lawn for the first time this Spring and all of a sudden I hear a crash (assuming it was the cats knocking something over, I didn't get up to see what it was)....the lawn mower had picked up a rock from across the yard and threw it into the office window of course shattering the entire thing, screen included. I am just thankful nobody was hurt.
The adventures of Aubrie:
Daddy and Aubrie eating her favorite new treat: vegi rice crackers
This little girl loves reading books. :)
Telling mom about the cats and dogs in her book.
Thanksgiving Point with Grandma Pearson
We enjoyed a night out on the 27th of April to see Senses Fail at In The Venue and Jeff caught a drum stick from one of the opening bands and at the end got a set list from the guitarist.
No comments:
Post a Comment