I still have not taken any pictures of my baby bump....I keep waiting for a day when I have enough energy to look decent....guess that time will never come!
I am now 26 weeks/6 months along and finally am feeling somewhat normal besides the heartburn and discomfort from a growing belly. Our little girl is starting to become much more active and randomly kicks throughout the day and night. She especially loved the Chris Cagle concert we went to and wouldn't stop kicking during it. Jeff was finally able to feel her kick a few weeks ago which was exciting for him. He is so excited for this little girl to join our family that he has gone online and bought a few hurley brand onesies and matching sweat outfit that is to die for.
As far as the nursery goes, it is slowly coming along. We have purchased/refinished all the furniture and Grandma P has started her wall-art which I am so excited for. We have also bought a swing, car seat and stroller as well as a few odds and ends.
In other house news, we have just about completed the backyard project. The old owners had white pea-gravel in between the trees which looked terrible and so we have been taking it out by the truck loads and replacing it with compost which will eventually have bushes and flowers as well as some fruit trees. Pictures to come soon.
8 month old professional pictures!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment