Friday, April 20, 2012

Baby Update

I still havent had a chance to get a good baby bump picture yet even though I am almost halfway through this pregnancy (19 weeks!!!) On the 11th of April I had my official u/s appointment and are happy to announce we are still having a little GIRL!!! The u/s showed she is growing healthy and strong and has all her organs and fingers/toes and a strong heartbeat. She also has the cutest facial profile and we can't wait to meet her. She is now the size of a hot dog bun. I finally have been able to consistantly feel her although it still feels like popcorn popping in my belly all day and night. She is already so spoiled as Jeff and I can't avoid buying cute things for her when we are out shopping. Jeff is so excited as well and I can't wait until he can feel her as well.

That same day, Jeff and I had the chance to be featured on RFH X-96's morning radio show as 'Best friend of the Program'. It was fun to actually see what DJ's do in the studio and to meet them.

No comments:

Post a Comment