Sunday, September 25, 2011

Concerts galore...and more to come!

For Labor day this year, we went with my family to Park City for a picnic and made a detour to walk around the old Park City cemetary....it was creepy and like something you would see in a movie with huge headstones and most of them were from the pioneers era.

Ster and Amanda who have gotten into going "ghost-hunting" in cemetarys.



Also for Labor Day weekend, Jeff and I decided to take a drive up to Snowbird for Oktoberfest to have a brat and german chocolate cake.


Here are the tickets from all of the concerts we have gone to the past month...and the best part is....we have only had to pay for the Rascal Flatts concert....and we got free tickets to the Big A show in Oct.

We saw Blink 182 as part of their reunion tour this year. I was actually impressed they put on a great show.




Rancid opened up for Blink. I was more excited to see them than anyone!




For my birthday, Jeff got me Rascal Flatts concert tickets since I have always wanted to go. They were very entertaining and had a really neat stage set-up. Sara Evans opened for them.





No comments:

Post a Comment