We celebrated my 25th birthday by eating dinner at the Pie Pizzaria on my actual birthday night and then had a combined fathers day/b-day party at our apartment the following weekend. We originally intended to have a BBQ at a park, although the weather decided to be rainy and 55 degrees that day, which was rare for June in Utah! I had yummy chocolate cake from Costco and mint ice cream!

For my birthday I got lots of clothes, a new life jacket, and tickets to Rascal Flatts concert this fall!

One of our new favorite traditions in the summer is going to Demolition Derbys. We attended the Bluffdale Derby (which I didn't take any pictures at) and the West Jordan Derby (which is the best one!) This year a few cars got pushed up onto the barricades and one car even started on fire!
No comments:
Post a Comment