On May 5th we were able to celebrate Jeff's graduation from Salt Lake Community College with his AAS in Construction Management. He even got to wear honor cords for his good grades. I am so proud and excited for him getting his degree....its been a long road between starting at Snow College in 2004, leaving for a mission for 2 years, attending SLCC for a year and getting married, moving to Flagstaff for 2 years, and moving back to finish up his last year! He is still debating if he is going to continue for his BS.

He had to pose with his tools because of his degree!

Waiting for the ceremony at the Mavrick Center with 4,000 other grads.

I have more pictures from his actual walk, but they are on my mom's camera :(
Jeff and I both had the day after his graduation off so we decided to take a drive up to Park City

For mother's day my mom, shan, and both grandma's went to Thanksgiving Point for lunch and to see the flowers at the Tulip Festival. It was nice to have a girls afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment