Since moving back to Utah, I have wanted a bike. The last bike I owned was pink and purple and has long been donated to the neighbor kids across the street from my parents. I was really excited when Jeff found this K2 mountain bike on KSL for a steal...only $40! Unfortunatly, we pulled Jeff's bike out of the basement and discovered that it was in pretty poor shape and will cost at least $100 to fix up....hopefully we can find another bike for him soon so we can go on rides.

HAPPY EASTER!
I love dying easter eggs and this year we found a cool neon colors kit. This year for Easter we had brunch at the Baths on Saturday and egg hunts for the little kids. Sunday we had a nice dinner at my uphill grandma and grandpa's house and got lots of fun things in our baskets.

Our neon eggs

S0me of our favorites

I also decided to attempt to make a cute easter treat (with the help of Shannon). These rice krispie nests were really easy and yummy. I put the rice krispies in muffin tins and then filled them with green cocconut and jelly beans.

Apparently Utah still thinks it is winter outside. We have had snow and lots of rain almost every other day. I can't wait for the nice weather....if it ever comes! The pic below is outside of our apartment Easter weekend. At least we have been able to do lots of snowboarding with all the snow that we have been getting.
Also....I AM FINISHED WITH SCHOOL and will finally be getting my Doctorate in Physical Therapy!!!! It hasn't quite sunk in yet, and probably won't until my board exam is over (May 23rd). Next week is Jeff's graduation and I am so proud of him for working so hard to get his degree! Then we are off to Flagstaff for my graduation! I can't wait to finally get a real paycheck...until I have to start paying back my loans :(
No comments:
Post a Comment