Merry Christmas!!!
Since we haven't had too much snow lately, Jeff and I decided to go to temple square to see the lights and get in the Christmas spirit.


A few weeks ago, this is what it looked like outside of our balcony....the fog was so thick we couldn't see the building across from us!

I thought I would put a picture of the snowboard bench Jeff made when we first got married. Even though it isn't too comfortable to sit on, it is neat to have.

Also, I finally finished my second internship!!! YAY! I can't believe that I am halfway done with my year of free labor! The SNF wasn't as bad as I thought...it was actually pleasant and not too hard, plus the hours were great! Now, I have a month break to relax, catch up on school work, and then back to the grind with 2 more interns, then graduation in May.
Jeff will be finishing his classes tonight! I am proud of him for working hard all day and then going to school late at night! Hopefully next semester won't be too bad...he will be taking 2 classes and then graduation for him in May!
Hopefully we can go somewhere fun to celebrate all of our hard work over the past few years. We are still deciding what the next step in life should be...do we stay in an apartment and save some money or get a house once we graduate? Decisions, Decisions.....
That's a cool bench!
ReplyDelete