Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween and Senses Fail Concert

Happy Halloween!!! This year we planned on dressing up as dawg the bounty hunter and his wife Beth, but we opted to go see Senses Fail play at In the Venue on Halloween night. I did have to dress up for work on Friday and so I wore my pirate costume from last year. As you can see Jeff's redneck costume is lovely....words just can not explain this....


Lately, all we have felt like doing is this (see below) because we have been super busy! We also had our first snowfall this past week and I don't feel ready for winter yet, especially without my Jeep.We were lucky enough to find a great deal on KSL for some snow tires for the car, which I am happy about because I dread driving in the snow.
Jeff is so funny when he sleeps. This is what he looks like every night, but usually its just his nose sticking out from ALL of the pillows. HE HE HE

We also attempted our first caramel apples this year. We first melted caramel and then dipped them in fudge and rolled it in crushed snickers. YUM! They worked well until the fudge slipped off!

We also carved our pumpkins on Friday night. My favorite part about Halloween is eating pumpkin seeds! The pics are blurry but it gives you an idea.
Mine:
Jeffs:

The Senses Fail/Bayside Concert was awesome! Senses always put on such an energetic show. I was even able to be in the second row of the mosh pit and survived!! Although my body feels like I took a pretty good beating today. I was lucky enough to get behind a girl that was less than 5 ft tall so I could actually see and breathe and the secret to not loosing my spot was keeping my hand on the front hand rail during the whole show. I also enjoyed elbowing the guys next to me during the entire show cause they were trying to push me. They played a ton of our favorite songs. Before the show they were having a meet and greet at Graywhale in SLC so we stopped by and got their signatures on their cd covers. It was a great night, but sad cause concert season is over :(
Blurry pic, but the lead singer of Bayside
(The pics look so blurry because of the fog machine)

Sound check for the drummer

Buddy, the lead singer is in the green and black checkered shirt. It was kinda difficult taking pictures while getting smashed in the pit, thats why there isn't very many.


No comments:

Post a Comment